Lease Application Policy
Thank you for your interest!
Star of Texas Properties process all applications as they are received and process them as quickly as we can. We do accept multiple applications on properties & we accept the most qualified tenant with the best terms for our landlord.
Application and Fees:
• Each occupant over the age of 18 will need to submit a separate COMPLETE application.
Email to StarofTexasProperties@gmail.com ( (only in pdf format accepted)
or Turn application to Star of Texas Properties, call for address: (512) 789-6887.
• Non-Refundable fee of $60 with each application, in Certified Funds, made payable to Broker or through Zelle QuickPay
Rental History and Employment Verification:
• Easy and correct contact information for any landlords for the past 2 years.
• The 2 most recent paycheck stubs for income verification. If self employed, last 2 year’s tax return. If moving here for a new job, then an offer letter w/ contact information to verify the offer.
• No eviction record or felonies. Misdemeanors within 10 years old may also grounds for denial.
• Ground for denial (includes but not limited to): delinquent accounts, rental history showing late payments, property damage, lease violations, income shortage, bankruptcy, low credit score, criminal history, drug or violence charges, theft by checks, and domestic violence, false information in application.
• Low credit history and bankruptcy in the past 5 year, if approved, requires security deposit = 2 months rent.
• Upon approval, the security deposit must be paid within 24 hours, via online, money order, or cashier’s check. Otherwise, after 24 hours, the approval is withdrawn and lease offers to others. The lease will not be administered until the security deposit has been paid.
• Once the lease is sent, it must be signed within 24 hours. The home will stay on the market and will continue to accept other application until both of these items are completed.
• 1st Month and the proportion month rent, pet deposit/fee are due before the day of move in.
Check list: (incomplete check list will not be processed)
- Completed Lease application + Authorization to Release Information for each applicants.
- Signed Landlord Rule
- Applicants’ fees in Certified Funds, payable to broker
- Applicants’ 2 most recent paycheck or Tax Return
- Copies of Applicants’ driver licenses or State ID
- Any supporting document to verify 3 monthly rents in income.
• Real Estate agent must accompany all clients to the home during the showing process, to earn commission. Please do not provide a code and allow clients to go without your presence.
• Please make sure all Check List are completed.
• Email agent invoice and W-9 form to email@example.com
• Invoice will be paid within 30 days of tenant moving in to property